- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together. Beat in flour mixture until smooth.
- In a 6"-7" crepe pan or small frying pan over medium high heat with a 1/4 teaspoon of butter, swirling to coat surface. Pour batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe. Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible. When your pan is at the perfect temperature, you’ll know because the batter will set the moment it hits the pan, but it won’t be so hot that it bubbles and leaves holes in the crêpe.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot with Crème fraîche, fruit, maple syrup or whatever is appealing to you.