-->

Thursday, May 14, 2009

what makes your heart skip a beat?

I am a member of the Etsy Cottage Style Group and this month they are having a blog share of ~ What makes my heart skip a beat??? Oh- so many things. My mood and what inspires me changes with the seasons (hence one of my shops - "The Seasonal Cottage"). So for today, here are a few things:Small vignettes on my windows remind me summer is around the corner!

Spring Florals inside waiting to be planted outside....

Gardening books to help me plan my outdoor living/gardening space...a constant work in progress.
Making my own scented potpourri with lovely florals and lots of shells for summer!
I have tons of white and purple violets growing wild in my field. I transplant some each year into my flower beds. Love the little buds! They remind me of cheery faces (ok, I know this sounds strange).Be sure to check out all the blogs listed on the Etsy Cottage Style Blog for a complete list of participants!

4 comments:

  1. what wonderful pics! I have a stack of garden books that are my "bibles" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating. Have the feeling that your garden must be beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your passions...
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral pics and lovely post!

    Best Wishes,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, lovely post and blog all around!

    ReplyDelete