-->

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale at Simply French Designs

Today, known as Black Friday in the retail world, is the official beginning of the Holiday shopping season. I will be having a sale in my Etsy Shop ~ Simply French Designs all weekend, from Friday, 11/27 through Monday, 11/30 (also known as Cyber-Monday in the on-line retail world). I will be offering free worldwide shipping and an additional 10% off with code "SDBlog" in the notes to seller. You must mention this code to obtain the 10% discount during this weekend event. The free shipping, however, is available to everyone and will be offered for the whole holiday shopping season until Christmas. Click on the banner at the top to be taken to my shop and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ooh I must go visit your shop :-) Your blog is lovely!
    Blessings
    Amy

    ReplyDelete