-->

Saturday, February 27, 2010

French Finds- Basic French

Basic French is a tiny shop located in Red Hook, NY. I have visited there a number of times, as my son attended college a few miles south. They have a wonderfully eclectic selection of authentic, imported French items. Here are a few things I have purchased there in the last few years. Click on the banner above to be taken to their website.

Wash Mitts

Banania Traditionnel
Mercuryless, colorful, indoor/outdoor thermometers ( I have one in green)
Blue and White Linen Dishtowels
Savonnerie de Bormes Mini Soaps ( I have these in all colors - they look great in my bathroom in a large glass jar).

1 comment:

  1. I love getting French, Italian and German soaps! Dishtowels too as they seem to last longer. Will be checking that website out!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete