-->

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Beginnings


With the beginning of the New Year, I am attempting to further simplify my life. I have recently resigned from my day job and am going back to school.   The plan for the winter is to finish up some coursework so I may finally obtain my degree.  I will be happy to finally cross this task off my "Life List" and should I need it, have that precious piece of paper I sweated so many years for as a young college student (way too many moons ago).  I am also very grateful that while my son Evan was home last week he helped me shlep all of my "stuff"  to the second floor of our home,  into what will be a perfect and sunny studio space. I am excited for the new year and all it will bring.

To further simplify my life I am combining this blog Simply French with my other blog The Seasonal Cottage.  I can be found here -  The Seasonal Cottage.blogspot.com. Please do come over and visit - I would love to hear from you!  I will still continue sharing some French Finds on Tuesday Treasures, an occasional French recipe, etc.  If you prefer to subscribe via email - you can sign up below. Thanks so much for visiting this blog Simply French and I hope to see you again soon at The Seasonal Cottage!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the changes! I went back to school to finish my degree a long time after most folks... and I'm so glad I did! It was really difficult, but so very worth it. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT idea to simplify - and good for your for going back to school! Beautiful blog also, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too late to restart! ... and when you retire one day, again time for another life!

    ReplyDelete